People sitting around a sign


Law Society's Conveyancing Quality SchemeIf you’re looking for a Conveyancing Solicitor then you’ve come to the right place.

As one of the most experienced Conveyancing Solicitors in Surrey and a member of The Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme you can be sure of a personal and professional service during your sale or purchase.

See more information on Conveyancing

Wills and Probate

It’s important you get your will correct otherwise your wishes are not guaranteed.

Likewise for those left behind Probate is much easier for them to deal with if your will has been professionally written.

More on Wills and Probate

Lasting Power of Attorney

There are two basic types of Lasting Power of Attorney. Make sure you get the right one.

More on Lasting Power of Attorney


Make sure you get the best possible representation for your divorce.

More on Divorce Law

Divorce Mediation

You’ll need a registered mediator but you also need a solicitor at the end of the process.

Divorce Mediation


It’s important you take good advice on any settlement agreement before you agree.

See More


Experience really does count and with over 38 years in practice Stuart Q. Murphy can be relied upon to supply you with a personal and professional service at all times.

Call today for a fixed fee consultation...

Search for us on Google using:

  • “Lasting Power of Attorney”
  • “Conveyancing”
  • “Conveyancing Solicitors Surrey”
  • “Wills and Probate”
  • “Wills and Probate Solicitors Surrey”
  • “Divorce Law”
  • “Divorce Solicitors Surrey”


Cyber Crime Alert!

Emails can be scammed. This firm will never send you unsolicited emails with our bank details - Please do not rely on email notification of bank account changes without direct verbal confirmation from me.


Our details

Stuart Q Murphy is registered with the Law Society of England and Wales and authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority SRA No 00208696.



If you have a complaint please contact Stuart Murphy in writing in the first instance. If you are still not satisfied please contact the Legal Ombudsman and full details can be found on their website.